Privacy and Cookies Policy
Processing of Your Personal Data
Responsible for the processing of your Personal Data is "GEROLYMATOS STAVROS DRFIX", based on 7is Martiou 1944 75 Nikaia 18450, Greece. In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (like payment gateways, banks, shipping) can collect this information from our Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
What Personal Data Do We Collect and When?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our services, request to receive communications or create an account.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address
- login and account information (email, password)
- purchase history
- payment information (bank card's information is collected directly on payment's gateway, we don't collect in card details)
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version.
Tools to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
When using DrFix, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications.
In many cases, your web browser will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
Why and How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Site and Services You Request
When you use DrFix, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase and send the order to your address. If you contact our customer support services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
In many cases, to use particular features within DrFix you may need to provide us with additional data or additional consent to use particular data in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may be required to provide your social media account credentials to sign in.
To Communicate Information about our Products or Services
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning products, services and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer, we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information that you provide to us to personalize communications on products and services that may be interesting for you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our site.
To Protect Our or Others' Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our site and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase products from DrFix, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
DrFix shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on DrFix's behalf, for example to process payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
Protection and Management of Your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Retention of your Personal Data
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please use our GDPR Tools.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you have an account, you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications by modifying your preferences in the "view or change my profile" section of our site. You can also opt-out by modifying your email by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
Third parties may also collect information via site through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our site's functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Button" at the bottom of each page of our site.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser, we recommend installing a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Questions and Feedback
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please use our GDPR Tools.
Our Data Protection Officer's contact details are: DrFix Gerolymatos Stavros», 7is Martiou 1944 75 Nikaia 18450, Greece or email@example.com.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.